FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

OLIO Shop

I have a question about my order. What do I do?
All our merchandise is printed and distributed by Spreadshirt. Please contact them if you have any questions about your order on +44 20 3137 2587, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm BST (regular landline fees).

How much is shipping?
Please click here to see all shipping prices.

Do you ship internationally?
Yes! All our merchandise is shipped via a company called Spreadshirt. Please click here for all international shipping rates.

I want to return an item I purchased. What do I do?
All our merchandise is printed and distributed by Spreadshirt who have a 30-day return guarantee. Please click here to find out how to return your item. Simply return your product within 30 days of receipt. Whether it doesn’t fit you, suit you or it’s not what you expected – just send it back.

Where do your profits go?
80% of the costs you pay go to Spreadshirt who provide the service and the merchandise; and the remaining 20% goes to offset the costs of our Ambassador marketing packs. These packs include OLIO flyers, posters, balloons and letters which are sent out to our Ambassador volunteers who are helping to grow OLIO in their neighbourhoods.