*PLEASE READ THE WHOLE LISTING*
This is surplus food by Pret, that was prepared on the day but didn’t sell, and Pret kindly gave away to avoid food waste. As Olio volunteers, me and a group of very kind people collect it and redistribute it in our free time.
The amount and the variety changes every time.
The collection is in Salford, close to the Salford University. Full address will be provided upon listing request.
– Can I have the whole lot? No, it’s usually 4-6 items per person. Could be less and could be more.
– Can you deliver/meet me in town/other? No, the only way to get your share is to come to my house, on time, and collect it from there.
– Can I get collect for someone else? Yes, as long as the other person has requested the listing through the app and got the confirmation that is available.
– Can I give it away to the homeless? You are free to do what you want with your share, but remember that you are becoming responsible of informing the person of any allergens, ingredients and use by date.
– What happens if I can’t make it? Let me know as soon as possible, as long as it’s not a regular
P.S Bring a bag and be on time, if you are over 10 minutes late your share will be given away 🙂